Saturday 22 September 2012

Estée Lauder Deluxe All Over Face Compact

Hey guys,
A while ago, I purchased the Estée Lauder deluxe all over face compact. I love Estée Lauder products! I must admit, it has been one of those items were I buy it but never use it, as I like to stick to my makeup regime in the morning. However, I tried this product and I loved it! I brush it over the top of my cheeks where contours are, and it gives you a natural healthy glow which brings colour to your cheeks. It's not overpowering at all. My favourite to use is the 11 Nude Rose, but if I want a more girly look then I will go towards the 02 pink kiss. This palette also features a Bronzer, which Is a little bit dark for my skin tone, but perfect for that beachy summer look.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
As I have said before in previous makeup reviews, I am always so wary of new products because of my acne mania and the thought of it getting worse makes me cringe! But this certainly doesn't add to my spots.

Talk soon!

Hollie xo

1 comment:

  1. oooh this is like the perfect pallet! I haven't tried any Estee Lauder but I've heard wonderful things about their makeup!
    nice blog! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget