Monday 29 October 2012

Advice

Hey guys!

What I have learnt over the years, is to just make the most of every moment you have got. Always try and have a smile on yourself, don't take people for granted and be confident in yourself. Ignore what the haters have to say, what they think really doesn't matter. Just be YOU. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Don't be someone who gloats on the past, as Gemma from TOWIE said "cry for two days, then move on" 
We are all tested just to prove how strong we are. Without all this happening in my past, I wouldn't be the person I am now. The person I am now is strong and is (slowly!;)) building up her confidence, not being afraid to put my hand up in class because I am scared of what other people will say. There will always be bullies in life, you just have to ignore them and get on with your life. I know things are tough if you are experiencing it, but you can do it, it WILL GET BETTER! Try a new hobby, make friends who you wouldn't even dream of talking to, have a girly day with friends or your mum, do things with the people who DO CARE. I am a bit grateful for the bullies in life, because it has just made me stronger.

Mwah :*

post signature


5 comments:

  1. Aw hollie!
    Well done for writing this post- it's brilliant!
    Your so strong and have done amazing by getting through them tough times!
    Always here for you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing post and it must have been really difficult to write. I've been through very similar situations and the only friend I really have now is my sister, she's amazing :)
    I hope the rest of secondary school goes well for you sweet <3
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou holly! it means a lot xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful post. Really love how open and honest you are. Stay strong lovely. The good people always have to face the toughest situations, that's just how it is x

    <3 Adi
    My blog - Coffee. Beauty. Life.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget