Monday 24 December 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award!

hey lovelys!

OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS asdfghjkl

So I have been tagged and nominated by the lovely Georgia from The Love Of Thrift for the Versatile Blogger Award! 

A while ago I was nominated by quite a few people to take part in the Liebster award, but I never got round to doing a blog post on it, so I thought I would make an effort with this one! :)


The Rules:

1. Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.


Seven Random Facts:

1. I have a nut allergy.
2. My dream job would be to be an Actress in the West End.
3. I love reading classical literature like Pride and Prejudice.
4. I growl at people who spell my name with a 'y' and not an 'ie' like its supposed to.
5. One of my cousins who I have only met twice, is the closest person to me.
6. I have major OCD - if I am ever in a shop and their shelves aren't tidy, I will spend ages tidying it for them.
7. I took my German GCSE two years early and got an A (I have no idea how that happened!)


The Award Goes To...



Mwah:*



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget