Tuesday 4 December 2012

MUA HAUL!

Hey guys!

So todays post is about a recent MUA order! They reached 35,000 likes on their facebook page, and each time they hit a milestone, they give their customers a special code which could either give free delivery, a % off, or a free gift! You can 'like' them on facebook here. When they hit 35,000 likes, they offered 35% off and free delivery. Seeing this I just had to get the products I have been eyeing up.
On each of these items I will be doing a review on them individually.
Just click on the picture to find out more about the product.

Nail Constellations - Pisces


12 Shade Undressed Palette


Matte Foundation


Blush Perfection Cream Blusher - Dolly


Kiss Proof Lip Stain - Fruitilicious


Brush On Concealer Pen
(no link attached as can not be found on website)


Eyebrow Pencil - Blonde


Blush Perfection Cream Blusher - Blossom
(sorry about the lettering on it, it arrived with it all scratched off)


Shade 4 - Shade 12 - Shade 5
Lipsticks


Let me know if you like these sorts of posts as I am not too sure if I am boring you!

Mwah:*


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Great purchases! Never tried anything from MUA but that eye palette looks appealing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! You should try Mua - its purely amazing! I must admit, the foundation I am a bit disappointed on. I would really recommend you purchasing the eye palette! Great value for money xx

      Delete
  2. I really, really want that undressed palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend you getting it! It is soo gorgeous and long lasting. xx

      Delete

Twitter Bird Gadget