Saturday 23 March 2013

Company Style Blogger Awards 2013!

Hey guys,

So I have been nominated for the Company Style Blogger Awards by an anonymous person, so whoever nominated me- THANKYOU! Seriously, Thankyou so much it means a lot!

I know that a lot of blogs are asking their followers and readers to do this, and in no way am I urging you to, but if you want to nominate me for the 'Best Teen Fashion Blog (under 18)'- then you are more than welcome to! Just click on the picture and it will take you through to e nominating page. It would be such a lovely touch if you did. But if you don't want to, then no worries, because you just taking time to read my blog means so much more.

If any of my readers would like me to nominate their blog, then just leave your blog in the comments and I will be sure to nominate you!

Good luck everyone in the awards!

Mwah:*

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget